Shakita Huerta

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

Let me just begin by saying this has been one very hot summer where I’m at. The kids and I had been playing outside just about every day, but we honestly needed a frozen treat on this particular day. This Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade is so refreshing and hydrating, plus it has no artificial
sweeteners in it. The amazing part of this beverage is that you can enjoy any time of the day!

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

 3 Main Ingredients In Frozen Watermelon Slush

This frozen treat only has 5 ingredients but there are 3 main ingredients in this slush. Watermelon, Strawberries and Medjool Dates:

A cool fact is that one cup of watermelon is only 47 calories. Although, watermelon is 92 percent water, the other 8 percent is filled with good nutrition and amazing health benefits. Watermelon is also recommended by the American Council on Exercise as a good choice of healthy Fruit.

On the contrary, Strawberries are considered to be one of the healthiest fruits! 🙂 They are packed with antioxidants, lower blood pressure and protect your heart. This super-food is also packed with essential vitamins and minerals, not to mention strawberries are also sodium, cholesterol and fat free!:)

Medjool Dates is natures candy! This sweet fruit is has so many benefits to include the fact that although dates are high in sugar, they won’t raise your blood sugar. A recent study showed that while dates contain high amounts of natural sugars, they are actually a low-glycemic index food and does not significantly raise blood sugar levels after being consumed. 🙂

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade

Enjoy

With watermelons being one of my favorite fruits, I hope you enjoy this fresh and frozen beverage! Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade is a COOL way to COOL down and hydrate DURING this summer heat. So, friends pull out out those melons and berries it’s frozen beverage time! 🙂 🙂

 

Save

Save

Print Recipe
Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade
This Frozen Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade is so refreshing and hydrating, plus it has no artificial sweeteners in it.
Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You:
Rate this recipe!
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Servings
Cups
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Servings
Cups
Votes: 0
Rating: 0
You:
Rate this recipe!
Instructions
  1. Start by adding the coconut water and meddlesome Dates to a blender. Blend until the dates have been pureed.
    Start by adding the coconut water and meddlesome Dates to a blender. Blend until the dates have been pureed.
  2. Take the coconut water/date mixture and puree it through a strainer.
    Take the coconut water/date mixture and puree it through a strainer.
  3. Add the strained water/date mixture back to the blender along with the frozen watermelon.
    Add the strained water/date mixture back to the blender along with the frozen watermelon.
  4. Blend until smooth and there is no more watermelon chunks.
    Blend until smooth and there is no more watermelon chunks.
  5. Pour and Enjoy Immediately!
    Pour and Enjoy Immediately!
Share this Recipe
Powered by WP Ultimate Recipe
Shakita

Shakita

The kitchen is the heart of my home. It’s where my recipes meet ingredients to create a special type of authentic dishes that are filled with the flavors of love and laughter. I’m Shakita Huerta, and I welcome you to my website. I hope that as you read my blog, you are inspired to experiment with healthy, sweet and savory meals to create memories in your own kitchen.

LEAVE A COMMENT